Oh, Steph. This left me speechless. Without breath. Beautiful. A mother's heart. She'll always be your girl.
okay, i'm balling.
She's beautiful. Don't you wish you could freeze these moment?
:) I cried the whole time I was putting it together. Couldn't help it. Time, it just flew...
You made me cry! Seriously, she's fantastic.
Love these pictures and love your new tag line. Much more appropriate for the years to come.
:) thanks, mom. pinky said it to me and i had to steal it.
Speechless? Yes. It's a beautiful sight to see. A mother cherishing her daughter. I hope she continues, as I know she will, to amaze and bless you Steph.PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!
Oh now that was fantastic! Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. You're doing a fabulous job, my friend (I never had any doubt:-)
Looks like time moves fast there too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, Steph. This left me speechless. Without breath. Beautiful. A mother's heart.
She'll always be your girl.
okay, i'm balling.
She's beautiful. Don't you wish you could freeze these moment?
:) I cried the whole time I was putting it together. Couldn't help it. Time, it just flew...
You made me cry! Seriously, she's fantastic.
Love these pictures and love your new tag line. Much more appropriate for the years to come.
:) thanks, mom. pinky said it to me and i had to steal it.
Speechless? Yes. It's a beautiful sight to see. A mother cherishing her daughter. I hope she continues, as I know she will, to amaze and bless you Steph.
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!!
Oh now that was fantastic! Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. You're doing a fabulous job, my friend (I never had any doubt:-)
Looks like time moves fast there too!
Post a Comment