Beautiul.A good reminder.
Interesting that you posted this today. I watched "The Kite Runner" this morning.I needed that.
I really like that.That would qualify for a "Magic Moments Monday." (shameless, I know.)
Could we both say I've faced a little "opposition" in the past week???? HA, HA! Great thing to remember though!
i bet you could make that into a poster for a sales office somewhere...totally.
Wow, you are so zen.-Douglas
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiul.
A good reminder.
Interesting that you posted this today. I watched "The Kite Runner" this morning.
I needed that.
I really like that.
That would qualify for a "Magic Moments Monday." (shameless, I know.)
Could we both say I've faced a little "opposition" in the past week???? HA, HA! Great thing to remember though!
i bet you could make that into a poster for a sales office somewhere...
totally.
Wow, you are so zen.
-Douglas
Post a Comment