Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pinky's Meme

Pinky from Cheese in My Shoe tagged me with this meme.

The Rules (slightly altered):

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag more blogs with links if you want.



Make the best of whatcha' got.



I tag Kim, Tracey and Holly. Have fun. :)

Thanks, Pinky!

5 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Great memoir!

And that photo made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Great one, Steph!
Love the pic, too.

Papa Frank said...

I'm here with the wording police investigating the "only one word" quality of your word "whatcha'" in order to decide if you have a true 6 word meme or if we need to impose fines for having an additional 7th word. We will gather an independent council and report our findings at our earliest convenience. :)

Steph said...

Statement of Defence:

I reside in my reality, where in this particular respect the word in question is true; therefore said word is legal and valid for the purposes of creating a six word meme as a memoir about myself (i.e. my reality.) If said word remains in question, I will provide a list of documented instances from personal journals, letters and emails where said word is used contextually and therefore understood.

Papa Frank said...

2-SHAY!!!