Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mind Reader

While watching Funniest Home Videos tonight, this ad came on.

Grace: "Mom, I bet in your mind right now you're thinking that you really, really need that."

She doggone nailed me.

Grace turns 9 this week, and I'll be 35 next month. This may prove to be an explosive combination.

6 comments:

Casey said...

Are you freakin' kidding me? You are the last person who needs that.

And I'm not just saying that because you're my friend. In fact, I barely even like you.

(Okay, I was kidding on that last part.) ;-)

Steph said...

ha!

funny girl. :)

Unknown said...

HEY!! I am feeling the 9 & 35 "combo" . She is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

and how sad is it that we watch Funniest Home Videos EVERYDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Steph, paahhhleeeze! Your skin is like peaches and cream. Don't get me started! ;-)

That Grace...she's one insightful girl, aint she? Wise beyond her years? My first born is, too.

Hey! We'll be 9 and 35 together, too!

Steph said...

*pssh* right. peaches and cottage cheese, maybe. i wonder if they make this serum for the buttocks...

;)

i'm trying to age gracefully and gratefully. i'm trying not to pay too much attention to all the places where my "earth suit" is threadbare. i am trying.

my bible study is going through body image stuff right now, so maybe that's why it's been on my brain.

seriously, tho. i didn't post this to get compliments, but y'all rock for giving them anyway!