I must have this.Grace needs one, too.
Next to the lip balm itself, this may be the best thing ever invented. Ever.
Grace and I are ChapStick junkies. We gotta have that medicated, moisturizing, flavored fix... when we can find it.
I purchase a tube of lip balm almost every time I go to the grocery store, or the pharmacy, or the gas station. Why? Because I lose a tube of lip balm almost every time I leave the house. Heck, I lose them in the house! I don't know how. It just happens. But...
If it were on a leash attached to my keys it couldn't get away from me!
I found this marvelous thing online, but as far as I can tell you have to buy it in bulk. Unless someone can tell me where to purchase just one of these babies, I'll need to get 100 people to go in with me for the bargain price of only $1.90 per person. Hey, if that's too pricey, all I have to get is 5000 people to bring the unit cost down to a buck sixty-five. Boo-yah!
C'mon, peeps. Help an addict out.
Next to the lip balm itself, this may be the best thing ever invented. Ever.
Grace and I are ChapStick junkies. We gotta have that medicated, moisturizing, flavored fix... when we can find it.
I purchase a tube of lip balm almost every time I go to the grocery store, or the pharmacy, or the gas station. Why? Because I lose a tube of lip balm almost every time I leave the house. Heck, I lose them in the house! I don't know how. It just happens. But...
If it were on a leash attached to my keys it couldn't get away from me!
I found this marvelous thing online, but as far as I can tell you have to buy it in bulk. Unless someone can tell me where to purchase just one of these babies, I'll need to get 100 people to go in with me for the bargain price of only $1.90 per person. Hey, if that's too pricey, all I have to get is 5000 people to bring the unit cost down to a buck sixty-five. Boo-yah!
C'mon, peeps. Help an addict out.
14 comments:
sure, i'm in...
only if you'll design something cool to go on it.
Ok, I think this should so get me a vote for "most awesome friend ever":-)
Go to EBAY and type in "Lip Balm Holder" and just see what happens!
KARRIE!!! we've hit the motherload. you rock! :)
i buy everything on ebay! can't believe i didn't think of it before. they're $1, and the only .25 each after that! score! i'm ordering a buttload.
carrie, you'll get one... stocking stuffers, baby!
Well you see, being a research geek comes in handy sometimes! So do I get one as a "finders fee"? I usually end up filling my own stocking!;-)
oh, yeah. for certain. you will never lose your chapstick again. :)
i checked out the holders on ebay... that is so funny!
diva, zebra, or camo for me. :)
Well, chappies, glad you're happy. Guess that makes you happy chappies.
Too funny! I keep a lip balm in my sewing desk drawer, in the nightstand, guest room nightstand, each purse, the car, my backpack that I take to work, various and sundry tote bags, and my pencil box at work. I think the only place I left out is the kitchen.
But my adult daughter, at one time by her own account, had over 200 containers of lip gloss and balm--that she could lay her hands on! I was in the presence of greatness.
carrie, those are the same three i picked out! :)
stephanie, i just had to go count all my lipsticks/glosses/balms. i found 67. grace has 11. your daughter is amazing. ;)
mom, who knew you were the poet laureate of the south?
What a cool idea!
67! yowza! that's like $100 worth of lip balm. you DEFINATELY need a leash... or three or four.
There's either gale force winds where you're at or people do a whole lot of kissing there!
seems like everyone's doing a whole lot of kissing except me...
aw, who's feeling sorry for me now? ;)
Schweet! Only problem with this thingy is...I'll lose it, too!
Post a Comment