Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I should say that. What if some crazy robber tracks my address down after reading this, breaks into my house while I'm gone, and steals all my best garage sale finds, hand-me-down furniture and thrift store purchases. Dangit.
Anywho, Grace and I are headed to San Antonio for some R & R. We've never taken a vacation together like this, just us two, for a week. I'm excited. She's insane with the planning. Lists, schedules, questions. Geez.
We're going to Sea World for two days, Schlitterbahn, The Alamo, Riverwalk, Botanical Gardens, and touring some other historical missions and hotels. Grace had Texas History last year in school so she's very eager to learn more about our state. I'm also surprising her with horseback riding on a ranch. Here's the best part: very unexpectedly, our tickets to Schlitterbahn and Sea World were given to us by friends. This is the most amazing gift, and it saved me $160. THANK YOU AGAIN! Wooosh! You blow me away.
After we get back, Grace leaves for her first camp. She'll be gone for four days. I'll have to blog about that later. I'm still in the denial stage.
And then...
Grace is going to my parent's and I'm going to the beach with my girlfriends. No agenda, no kid, no phone, no computer, no stress. Just me, my book, my music, a cold drink, three of my favorite girls, and the beach with nothing to do and all day to do it in. Yesssss... You have no idea how ready I am to get my hiney to the coast and chillax.
So after I return from all this fun stuff, I'll post tons of pics and updates for ya. Until then, stay cool. :)
We're going to Sea World for two days, Schlitterbahn, The Alamo, Riverwalk, Botanical Gardens, and touring some other historical missions and hotels. Grace had Texas History last year in school so she's very eager to learn more about our state. I'm also surprising her with horseback riding on a ranch. Here's the best part: very unexpectedly, our tickets to Schlitterbahn and Sea World were given to us by friends. This is the most amazing gift, and it saved me $160. THANK YOU AGAIN! Wooosh! You blow me away.
After we get back, Grace leaves for her first camp. She'll be gone for four days. I'll have to blog about that later. I'm still in the denial stage.
And then...
Grace is going to my parent's and I'm going to the beach with my girlfriends. No agenda, no kid, no phone, no computer, no stress. Just me, my book, my music, a cold drink, three of my favorite girls, and the beach with nothing to do and all day to do it in. Yesssss... You have no idea how ready I am to get my hiney to the coast and chillax.
So after I return from all this fun stuff, I'll post tons of pics and updates for ya. Until then, stay cool. :)
10 comments:
Don't worry, your guard dog, hamster, and fish will protect your worldly posessions.
That all sounds absolutely fantastic! Have a wonderful time and I'll be looking forward to the stories and pics that I just KNOW will entertain me to no end:-)
Have a wonderful time! You and Grace deserve it!
Looking forward to photos!
no phone?
Yeah... I guess I'll have a phone. But I'm not answering it if it's work. :)
maybe your house (and yard) will be "decorated", not robbed!
Have a great time!!! You guys deserve to have a little relaxation and laughter. I hope that both are in abundance for you.
I'm very glad that you two have this opportunity to relax, have fun and get away from the real world for a while. It's well deserved.
ohhh!! sounds like you've got some great things planned! I'm jealous! Kar
Suhweeet!
Have a most excellent time. You both deserve this girls weekend, and I must say I'm more than a little jealous of your beach getaway. You have a big ol blast and enjoy the heck outa yourself!!!
Love ya tons.
Post a Comment