Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ugh.

This is how I've felt lately. Stress had shut down the creativity juicer in my brain.

Thanks to those who have asked where I've been and checked on me. :) I'm fine, just crazy busy.

I do have two new posts in the works... so check back in a day or two!

5 comments:

Carrie Maxwell said...

lol, yeah. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still breathin'.
Well be here!

James said...

So, I'm not the only one that's been busy lately. I thought for sure I'd come back to checking some blogs and have to play catch up. Looks like I'm right on track! haha

Drew said...

Well, look on the bright side - apology entries for not blogging count as valid posts. Just look at my blog...half of them begin with "forgive me blogosphere, for I have sinned. It has been 5 days since my last confession."

See? Not blogging can actually generate entries in and of itself! It's an amazing perpetual motion machine!

Carrie Maxwell said...

still with the shirt.... ?