Wow...I guess I don't feel so bad about all my flyboxes now. Some of them have leashes too ;-) - Mark
Whoaaaa, that is so very cool. I must check this out.
Well, I ain't never claimed to be anythang diff'rent.
i wont one
you MUST send one to Nora! Ha! Ha!
Too cute! How many are for Grace?
Happy Mother's Day, Steph. I'm glad to have met you!
I enjoyed reading your last blog entry about yourself and what you like and dislike. I don't mind grocery shopping and washing clothes, but I do HATE shopping for clothes.
that's awesome! Wow, you have enough for all belt loops, earings and a couple for each shoe.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow...I guess I don't feel so bad about all my flyboxes now. Some of them have leashes too ;-)
- Mark
Whoaaaa, that is so very cool.
I must check this out.
Well, I ain't never claimed to be anythang diff'rent.
i wont one
you MUST send one to Nora! Ha! Ha!
Too cute! How many are for Grace?
Happy Mother's Day, Steph. I'm glad to have met you!
I enjoyed reading your last blog entry about yourself and what you like and dislike. I don't mind grocery shopping and washing clothes, but I do HATE shopping for clothes.
that's awesome! Wow, you have enough for all belt loops, earings and a couple for each shoe.
Post a Comment