wow. Nostalgia freakout moment!!!! With that haircut and the 80s dancing it's like watching a video of you when we were little - it's crazy how much she looks like you Steph!
Oh my freakin' goodness, I just love her! I think it's pretty awesome that she bust out with the running man when they weren't even showing Napoleon dancing on the screen. Did she learn that move from you? :-)
That girl can MOVE! c'mon Steph, we want to see you dancing next to Grace next time! :-) I think it's hilarious that our kids' generation will grow up admiring nerds like Napoleon. Love him!!
Two years ago, we dressed Brother up as Napoleon. He wore a 'Vote for Pedro' shirt, Wrangler jeans, and blue moon boots. The funny thing is, the only thing we had to buy was the t-shirt.
Oh, and we painted the glasses on his face. The only people at our church Fall Festival who understood his costume were the teenagers! :-)
10 comments:
wow. Nostalgia freakout moment!!!! With that haircut and the 80s dancing it's like watching a video of you when we were little - it's crazy how much she looks like you Steph!
Oh my freakin' goodness, I just love her! I think it's pretty awesome that she bust out with the running man when they weren't even showing Napoleon dancing on the screen. Did she learn that move from you? :-)
i'm tellin y'all... the apple does not fall far from the tree.
she tried to videotape me doing the same thing, but i turned the tables on her. ;)
That girl can MOVE! c'mon Steph, we want to see you dancing next to Grace next time! :-)
I think it's hilarious that our kids' generation will grow up admiring nerds like Napoleon. Love him!!
Two years ago, we dressed Brother up as Napoleon. He wore a 'Vote for Pedro' shirt, Wrangler jeans, and blue moon boots. The funny thing is, the only thing we had to buy was the t-shirt.
Oh, and we painted the glasses on his face. The only people at our church Fall Festival who understood his costume were the teenagers! :-)
painted the glasses - ingenious! i love it.
OMG! That was frikin sweet! Grace is certainly adorable. :) Ok, I'm with everyone else, it's your turn now. Show us what you got!
That...was...AWESOME!!! Next time I'm having a dance-off, I know who I'm callin'!
grace is my hero! i have done exactly the same thing but never made it through the whole song..... i love your blog :)
that's freakin awesome dude
in the words of the song, "you know this boogey is for real!"
Post a Comment