Monday, March 24, 2008

Finding Nemo?

Grace took the hamster thing very seriously. She checked out several hamster books from the library, wrote down care instructions, how to properly pick up the hamster, taming procedures, and my favorite, hamster names.

We're hamster shopping this week. I'm really hoping she picks out a boy because I think Nemo is the cutest name ever! I'll keep you posted. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I like Daisy and Hamilton!!
She is such a smart girl! And so organized. Wow. I'm so impressed.

ps. your man comments CRACKED me UP

Casey said...

As in the Captain or as in the clown fish? Personally, I was a fan of Hamilton when she ran them by me the other night. But whatever. Hey, maybe you guys should stick with the city names. Name him Moscow. Or St. Pete. And if it's a girl: Samara.

Just a thought. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think hamsters are gross little creatures, but I'd HAVE to love a hamster named Sparkles or Hamilton. I find it so amusing that such a small little girl (although she's tall!) would think of a name like Hamilton. Of course, if it were me, I'd name it after food.... Pita, Cheddar, Carrot, Avacado... etc etc etc..
-kar