Yes, I believe it was. Though, he should be used to it. I can't tell you the number of times I've attempted to engage him in a conversation about cute shoes.
Two sisters...two totally different opinions. Steph is like her mother...Carrie like her dad, with regard to this commerical anyway. Shoes from heaven...(sigh).
8 comments:
Me too...when they are boots or Tevas. ;-)
have you and your daughter ever read "cloudy with a chance of meatballs"?
this commercial reminds me of that book.
Ha! I love the look on that guy's face. I'm into shoes lately. Anything funky, chunky, or feminine. Quite an odd range I have.
I saw the episode of Sex and The City where Carrie got mugged...the guy took her Milano Blahniks (sp?)
OH! how sad! ;0)
Sal- We have not read it, but I can figure out what it may be about from the title and hints. :)
Wooo-hooo! Hey wasn't that Brad shakin his head and eatin a hot-dog in that video? ;)
Yes, I believe it was. Though, he should be used to it. I can't tell you the number of times I've attempted to engage him in a conversation about cute shoes.
i hate this commercial. it would really piss me off if shoes came falling from the sky.
Two sisters...two totally different opinions. Steph is like her mother...Carrie like her dad, with regard to this commerical anyway. Shoes from heaven...(sigh).
Post a Comment