
crap.
This is what happens when a) you don't have a plan, and b) you don't have a support system.
I need a work-out buddy. I need someone to go to the gym with me every day. I don't know how people do this alone.
Why is it that at age 35 your ultra-high metabolism and skinny bod are traded in for wrinkles and gray hair? I thought the 30's were the new 20's. Stupid lying magazines.
Yeah, okay. I know it's no one's fault but my own. I'm frustrated, uncomfortable and, well, a little lost. I'm just not sure what to do next.
8 comments:
yeah, last year at this time i was looking to lose, i was at 195, and lost 25 dropping to 170. a year later, i'm back up to 190.
good workout inspiration....weird al yankovic's song "i'm fat!"
Hey, how can I start one of these. Mark and I just started back on the South Beach so I'd like to see the scales tip downward as well. WAY 2 GO my sister! I would love to be able to work out myself, but you know what sounds even better and has great results too.....D-A-N-C-I-N-G!!
i have an idea...
it's not exactly working out together, but you can bring grace here and i'll watch her while you work out... then you can stay with z while i go work out.
we can make a schedule and everything.
it could work
I'm so sorry. I know how frustrating this stuff is b/c I'm going through the same process myself! Except that I never started out with the ultra-high metabolism or skinny bod. Started out smack in the middle of average and worked my way up!:-)
I have an idea for you that's been great for me...I'll email ya!
Have you tried cutting out sugar?
It's brutal, I know, but it works.
You can use natural substitutes to sweeten tea, coffee. email me if your interested. Cutting out sugar also helps decr. headaches and helps ya sleep better.
Steph, I've had gray hair since high school, if that makes you feel any better.
Those magazines are nothing but lies, lies, lies.
I'm teaching Big Sis all about airbrushing. The other day at the dollar store, she looked over at a mag and said, "Mom, I know that lady doesn't REALLY look like that. She's been totally computerized."
Yep. She sure has, babe.
Love it. :) Grace knows the same exact thing.
Now that I'm more well-rested.
Herbal sweeteners (sp?)
Stevia and Agave nectar.
You can find them at any health food store.
Actually, WalMart sells Stevia in the pharmacy, in the vitamin section (I have no idea why).
I use it in my tea and I love it.
I use agave nectar, too. It looks like honey but tastes just like sugar to me. Soooo good!
Post a Comment