Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting Away with Murder

I was sitting at the kitchen table working a few minutes ago when a crumpled up piece of paper came flying over my shoulder and landed *smack* on my laptop in front of me. I turned around and saw a Grace-blur running away and back upstairs where she was supposed to be doing her homework.

I opened the note. It was her homework list for this evening...

and a message to me.


What a shame. Guess I don't need to look into those drama classes she wanted to take this summer after all. It's just as well. I'm sure I'll be very busy trying to figure out how to press charges against her homework.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

SURELY she doesn't get that from her mother...

Andrea Reno said...

like mother like daughter??? :)

Jewels said...

thats awesome! love it!

Carrie Maxwell said...

time to call AMW... maybe they'll mistake granny's shopping list for grace's homework and and then they'll both have bragging rights.

Steph said...

carrie - i need to blog about that. too funny not to share.

Stephanie D said...

I'm thinking Grace is dramatic enough without the lessons....

Funny!

tdillow said...

Oh man, she totally cracks me up. I was laughing so loud...I guess I should say ROFLOL.

No drama classes PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE! I beg of you ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude...I so feel this.

Graces Riding Buddy said...

haha! :P