Saturday, November 8, 2008

Losing it.

Well, I don't think we can do anything at this point to save the nail. The process of losing it has begun.

I have to agree with Grace's statement: "My nail is disgusting. Eww. I can't even look at it anymore. Cover it up."

Maybe we'll have a fingernail funeral next week.

7 comments:

Mark said...

When I injured mine, losing the nail was a very gradual process. It began at the back of the nail, I presume becuase the new nail was forming underneath, kinda like how you lose a baby tooth.

Steph said...

That's how hers is coming off. It's lifting from the bottom. My stomach hurts when I talk about it. It's still really tender to the touch. Poor thing.

Carrie Maxwell said...

poor baby... i hope granny spoiled her this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it hurts to look at it. She'll have a story to tell.

Anonymous said...

Did a boogie bite it?

Casey said...

"See how you're using your thumbs? I can't do that!!!" Hehe. Classic.

Papa Frank said...

ouch!!!