Grace spent last week with my parents. Days were spent with Dad and his horse...
...and in the evenings she and mom "crafted." Mom bought her this cool beading loom. After we came home from church today, she finished up the bracelet she had been working on with Mom. She was enthralled for hours.
Once she finished hers, she measured me for mine. I can't wait to see the final product!
Tonight the Ghost of Christmas Future paid me a visit. He gave me visions of bracelets, necklaces and cowboy hat bands in our stockings this year. I love it! Homemade gifts are the very best.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing Grace with me last night. My folks got a kick out of her!
what do you mean your not "crafty" OH MY GOSH! what in the world do you do every day at work??? you're a creative genius! tell grace to come measure my wrist...I WANT ONE! :)
LOVE YOU.
I'm glad to see she had a good time being away from home for so long. I also hope she's glad to be back though. I have to agree about homemade gifts are the very best. Creativity always out weighs expense in my book.
Very nice!
Post a Comment