My most favorite blogger, Drew, has done the now obvious: inspired me to follow in his footsteps and create a blog of my own.Click here to read the post that was (is?) the match in my powder barrel. http://wyntermute.dyndns.org/blog/2008/02/inspiration.html
I've been wanting for a long time to share with my peeps the hilarious (and yeah, sometimes weighty) dialogue and stories I often experience with my kiddo. After reading Drew-be-doo-be-doo's inspirational words of what makes a "worthwhile pursuit," I did this. Hope you come to enjoy it.
p.s. Thanks, Drew. For the obvious. And in advance for allowing me to share my nickname for you (and favorite pic of you ever) with the public.
1 comment:
You're welcome. I suppose technically, since you didn't ask before posting, I didn't really allow you to post the picture, but I would have and I do. :)
I'm glad that my lack of inspiration was inspiring enough for you to start something inspirational of your own.
Good luck and happy blogging!
Post a Comment